International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
International Breweries Plc Global Management Trainee Program (GMT)
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT)
Job ID: 30008896
Job Type: Full time
- We can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves.
- Our Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program fast-tracks the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
- To develop a deep understanding of our business, you will be immersed into Functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Supply, Logistics & Support Functions during a 12-month period.
Business Improvement Projects:
- You will work on real projects and learn about running and transforming Functions in our business.
- You will be part of a team that isn’t afraid to learn, own their projects, and develop new skills.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- International Breweries Plc Trade Marketing Representative Recruitment
Qualification and Requirement
- Qualified student of a Bachelor’s Degree (STEM discipline preferred), and/or studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous.
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at university
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements.
- By Program start, completed Bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
How to Apply for International Breweries Graduate Management Trainee
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
For more job updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your email address, subscription is free.
You can also connect with us on our various social media platforms