International Breweries Plc Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023 | How to successfully apply for the 2023 International Breweries Plc Graduate Management Trainee.
International Breweries Plc Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
- International Breweries Plc is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with the International Breweries Plc employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short listing
Applications are invited for:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
Title: Graduate Management Trainee Program
Location: International Breweries Head Office
- We look for people interested in a multifunctional career and have the willingness to develop new skillsets and capabilities throughout their career.
GMTs should expect the following during their first 12 Months
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track)
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
- Access to global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
Qualifications & Experience
- By Program start, completed or in final year of a Bachelor’s Degree (STEM discipline preferred); and/or
- Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted.
How to Apply for International Breweries Plc Management Trainee
All interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
SEE ALSO: Accountant Vacancy at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Leave a Reply