Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. They help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Internship Opportunity at Andela 2019/2020
We will like to notify you that applications are invited for the position as explained below.
Title: Andela Nigeria Internship Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duration: 3 Months – 1 Year
Note: Andela is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at the company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Internship Programme
- Andela is scaling its mission to advance human potential by creating this amazing opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate students from various academic backgrounds to advance their learning and development and gain hands on work experience through practical training.
- During this programme, you will be required to support the operations of your department of interest. You will be allowed to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the work thus improving your skills whilst working in a diverse environment.
- It’s our hope that the experience and exposure gained during the Andela Nigeria Internship Programme will give you a solid foundation for your career in future.
- An internship could vary from 3 months to 1 year.
- You can apply for the Andela internship Programme at anytime. Doing so, your name will be added to a pool of applicants interested in the Internship field of your choice.
- Please note that applications should be submitted no earlier than 3 months before the start of the intended period.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You must be enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate degree programme (Bachelor or Masters) in any discipline at the time of application and during the internship. This programme is not for volunteers or post graduate jobseekers.
- Only applicants who possess an Introduction letter from their academic Institutions will be selected.
- You must embody our EPIC Values.
Benefits and Compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
- Monthly Stipend
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
You may also like- World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Programme 2019- careers.who.int
How to Apply for Andela Internship 2019/2020
All interested and eligible candidates should follow the link provided below to successfully apply for this opportunity:
Click on Andela Internship Here to apply
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels