IPPIS Verification and data capture portal is now open for all Federal Civil Service Commission, Universities, Police, MDAs\UTH staffs to register. In this IPPIS update, we will be guiding you on how to successfully register and submit your updated data. The deadline for IPPIS registration, how to generate IPPIS token and other issues will also be addressed in this article.
Table of Contents
IPPIS Data Capture and Verification Portal
We will be answering Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about IPPIS. Are you among those searching for IPPIS data capture and verification portal https://verification.ippis.gov.ng, or are you among those that don’t know to how to start the registration process? Get all your answers here.
What does IPPIS mean?
What is IPPIS? IPPIS is also known as Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System. IPPIS is an Information Communications Technology (ICT) project introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll administration for its Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
IPPIS Verification Portal 2019/2020
The IPPIS Verification Portal is a web based application designed by FGN for employee data collection. If you wish to commence your IPPIS Capture and verification exercise, you must ensure you have the below listed
- Internet enabled device (preferably a computer)
- Good browser (preferably Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- A good scanner
- Strong network connection
How to open IPPIS Verification and Data Capture Portal
Follow the steps to successfully open your IPPIS Data portal
- Open your browser as instructed above.
- Type the URL ippis.gov.ng
- Click on enter, you will be redirected to the IPPIS Login portal
How to get IPPIS Reference ID and IPPIS Token
To get your reference id and token, you are advised to contact the HR in your MDA\ UTH. It is very important you get your reference ID and token before commencing your online registration/data capture.
Please Note: Your IPPIS token has an expiry period of 2 weeks. If there is any difficulty logging in, please contact your HR
How to generate IPPIS Registration Token
Follow the steps below to generate the IPPIS registration verification token
- Go to the IPPIS Data Capture and Verification Portal on www.verification.ippis.gov.ng.
- Click on “Generate Token”
- Fill out the form provided carefully.
How to get Nigeria Police Force IPPIS Verification Number
The policeippis.i.ng portal was designed in order to relieve police officers of stress and make the IPPIS information retrieval very easy. As a police officer you can now retrieve your IPPIS number anywhere you are in the country.
- Select Employee Category e.g. ‘Civilian Staff’
- Choose Rank e.g. ‘ASP’, *When civilian staff is selected, rank is automatically civilian.
- Enter your Force/AP/Civilian Number
- Click Show to reveal your IPPIS Data page
How to Login to IPPIS Verification Portal | Register IPPIS Here
Follow the steps to login to your IPPIS Portal. Please ensure you have gotten your reference ID and token as explained above.
- Go to IPPIS Data Capture Portal via registration.ippis.gov.ng
- Enter your reference number
- Enter your registration token
- Click on login
IPPIS Verification and Data Capture Form PDF Download
The IPPIS verification and Data capture form contains all the information you need to provide, such as-
- IPPIS Verification Information
- Personal information form
- Employment information form
- Dependant information form
- Next of kin information form
- Employment form
- Employment history form
- Courses form
- Transfer form
- Print slip
How to print payslip from IPPIS
To print your payslip, follow the steps listed below
- Login to the portal
- Select My Payroll
- Click the Payslips tab
- Select the pay period you want.
- Click Print to open the payslip as a PDF.
- Finally, print or download the payslip.
How to print your completed IPPIS Form
Carefully go through all the provided information and documents before submitting.
Click on print on the displayed page to get your completed form.
Print out the IPPIS form for submission in your MDA for bio-metric enrollment.
Documents for IPPIS Verification
The important documents includes
- Updated nominal roll,
- List of IPPIS role players in line with attached template
- List of established cadres and positions/ranks.
IPPIS Verification Closing Date/Deadline for IPPIS Data Capture
The IPPIS Verification portal was opened on the 30th of October, 2019 and would be closed on the 30th of November, 2019.
We are available 247 to attend to any questions or contributions you have as regards the IPPIS REGISTRATION 2019/2020.
We also encourage you to share this post to other colleagues in your Ministry/Department you will help save them from un-necessary stress.
For more updates kindly subscribe to this blog for free.