IPPIS Verification 2019/2020 is for government workers, this post contains the registration procedure and how to login to the IPPIS portal.
Be informed that the IPPIS verification for this year 2019 is strictly done online and the link to apply can be found in this post. Carefully go through the post to see how to properly register.
The Federal Civil Service through various channels have called on all its workers to update their records online through the registration portal of the Integrated Payroll and Personal Information System (IPPIS), please be informed that this is for some Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) across the nation. We will be listing the ministries- This registration is only for federal ministries.
Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) for IPPIS Verification 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement
- Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity etc
Requirements for IPPIS verification Exercise 2019
Before you begin this registration exercise, we will like to update you on the requirements. The important things to keep close by are:
- IPPIS number
- Registration token
How to Register for IPPIS Verification 2019
Since the registration is done strictly online, it is quite straight forward to register, simply follow the below listed steps to register.
The steps to follow are-
- Visit the website and follow the instructions
- Insert your IPPIS number
- Enter your registration token which was generated
- Enter the captcha text which will be displaced on the screen
- Proceed to login to access your portal via www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
If you have problem generating the IPPIS token, we advise that you contact the Human Resource (HR) of your ministry for assistance.
Please- Download and fill the IPPIS Form with your correct data and re-uploaded online on the portal.
Procedures and Guideline for the 2019 IPPIS Verification
- A login page appears ON YOUR screen, this contains a place for the Employees to fill in the IPPIS number, and login token as well as fill the Captcha text box. It is important that the employee generate token with the token box and this login token will help you gain access by logging into the dashboard.
- In the lower part of the box, click on “Generate Token” bar proceed to provide the IPPIS number, mobile number and a functional email address and then proceed to generate.
- Immediately you will receive a text or a message containing the token and it can only be received via the registered phone number and the registered email address respectively.
- Return to the login page to fill the following data; token and solve the captcha below and then proceed to login and the column to select your MDAs is also provided.
- After selecting the MDAs for your ministry/department, you will have access to the first form which contains Employee Personal Information and with other forms displayed at the left hand bar of the portal and the employee name and the IPPIS is displayed alongside on the homepage.
- The first form which comes up has to be filled and saved by clicking the Update Profile. Fill other forms and click update form appropriately. The filling of the forms can be postponed and resumed another day provided that the final confirmation slip has not been clicked or submitted in the print or summary page.
- The final operation for this session is that the employee after reviewing the data submitted clicks on the confirmation box or the submit bottom at the summary page or the print layout. The summary page gives you the full summary of all your data provided.
- Here in this step, the Employee generates proceed to prints Verification Slip (Three copies required)
- The slip is presented to the Employee’s Director Human Resource who endorses the slips for presentation at IPPIS verification center.
We are available 247 to attend to any questions or contributions you have as regards the IPPIS REGISTRATION 2018
We also encourage you to share this post to other colleagues in your Ministry/Department you will help save them from un-necessary stress.
For more updates kindly subscribe to this blog for free.