ESUT Post UTME 2018/2019 screening exercise/form– This update contains the complete details on how to purchase the form, how to apply and also how to be successful in the screening exercise.
For starters, the form costs N2000 only. Only candidates who chose ESUT as their first choice in the 2018 JAMB UTME and scored 180 and above can apply for the screening exercise.
If you did not Enugu State University in the 2018 JAMB UTME but you had a score of 180 and above be informed that you can also apply.
ESUT cut-off mark is 180, be informed that for the Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences the cut-off mark is above 200.
Registration will likely commence in the month of September, 2018.
Please be informed that the Screening Exercise willl be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) method.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, follow the instructions below:
- Go to http://portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2018/2019 Admission Screening Registration.
- Put in your Jamb registration number and Click.
- Fill required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options; which include the below listed:
- Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number”.
- Fill the form properly.
- Go through your details and submit.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Note- You are expected to come with your acknowledgment slip for the Post-UTME examination and JAMB result slip. Any candidate, who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Completed screening forms must be returned online with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2018/2019 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below