The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is among the world’s leading nonprofit humanitarian relief and development organizations. If you will like to work for an international NGO, this is a good opportunity for you.
International Rescue Committee (IRC) IT Intern
IRC is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Intern
Employment Type: Full time
Sector: Information Technology
Employment Category: Intern
- Level I Help Desk Support – Including but not limited to assistance with password resets, account creations, desktop and laptop builds and printer support. Ensuring that computers peripherals such as scanners, printers, photocopiers, monitors, mouse, and others are configured and properly working for all field staff members.
- Level II Help Desk Support – Including but not limited to anti-virus assistance, Windows 10 support, Microsoft Office 2013 support, office 365 support, general laptop, desktop and printer repair, and light network troubleshooting. Providing assistance to end users for the configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc
- Enterprise Ticket Management – Work inside our enterprise ticketing system, Service-Now, to provide timely and transparent customer support of all requests
- Hardware Inventory – This position will support with imaging, distributing, and tracking all hardware; also tracking and installing all purchased software. Working in collaboration with the IT Officer/IT Team to ensure that end users computers are setup and configured with the IRC standard Operating system and applications versions (IRC image). Maintaining an up to date IT documentation reflecting current computers assets status and network configurations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer science and/or equivalent in relevant field
- IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Reference No.: req11592
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
How to Apply for IRC Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels