Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Style House Files invite applications from interested candidates for the course advertised here. See full details of the training and how to apply for it here.
Industrial Pattern Making and Garment Construction Course
Duration: 16 Weeks
- Create a pool of skilled personnel for employment in garment manufacturing
- Build capacity for entrepreneurs in apparel production thereby making the sector more competitive; and
- Strengthen the sector for domestic production and export purposes.
- Provide skilled manpower for the apparel sector in order to improve the technical edge in manufacturing according to international parameters
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with training in the field of apparel making and allied areas
- Upgrade technical skills to improve quality, productivity and efficiency level of the industry
- Garment Construction:
- Sewing Machine Practice
- Speed Control
- Exercise on Fabric: Knit and Woven
- Troubleshooting minor machine problems
- Different types of Seam finishes
- Different types of Front Plackets
- Different types of sleeve plackets
- Fusing Techniques
- Industrial Pattern Making
- Industrial Pattern Making:
- Basic arithmetic knowledge
- Industrial Garment Construction:
- Basic Sewing Skills are added advantage but compulsory
- The programme is entirely non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. However, they will enjoy free tuition and lunch.
- Prior experience is not a per-requisite but candidates must be willing to undergo a screening test for eligibility and suitability.
Date: 8th – 9th August, 2019. Time: 9:00am
Venue for Screening
Human Capital Development Center (HCDC) – 13/15 Ladipo Oluwole, Off Marine Road, Apapa, Lagos State.
How To Apply for ITF Industrial Pattern Making and Garment Construction Course
All interested and qualified candidates should pick their “Application Form” from (HCDC) via the address below, the completed Forms should be submitted along with two (2) recent passport photographs to:
Human Capital Development Center (HCDC),
13/15 Ladipo Oluwole,
Off Marine Road,
Apapa – Lagos State.
For more information: Please send an email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th August, 2019.
For more Training UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels