We are aware that some schools have concluded their 2018/2019 session post utme examination or screening and what is left is for applicants of these schools to know their date i.e if they have gotten admission or not.
Without wasting much of your time, we will like to inform those that fall into the category above that you can now proceed to check your 2018 JAMB admission status without stress.
You can check your admission status using JAMB CAPS, but we want to show you another method.
The other method of checking your 2018 JAMB Admission Status is through the JAMB E-Facility Direct Portal.
A lot of candidates have been able to access their admission status through their JAMB CAPS PORTAL, many others have been having issues using this same portal to check if they have been offered admission or not. This is mainly due to browser issues and fixed welcome pages.
There is now a direct portal created by JAMB to fix this issues.
This is what we will be guiding you through. View full guidelines below
Right Steps To Check Your Admission Status using your 2018/2019 JAMB Profile
1. Applicants are to log on to http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/
2. Input your Username and Password and click on Login
3. When you have successfully logged into your Dashboard, click on the “Admission Status”
4. On the next page that opens, select your examination Year (2018)
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
6. Click on “Check Admission Status”.
Those are the easy steps involved in checking your admission status on JAMB Direct Portal 2018.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are having any difficulties. Use the comment box below.
For more admission updates and success tips kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our various social media platforms