Many persons wish to gain admission into the university of their dream, but yet they do no know the importance of JAMB CAPS PORTAL 2019.
We will be updating you on all you need to know about JAMB CAPS and the important role it plays in your gaining admission.
JAMB CAPS 2019 complete guidelines –
Be rest assured that you would be given a detailed guide on the steps involved in JAMB CAPS (Central Admission Processing System).
Things to look out for in this post –
- Definition of JAMB CAPS?
- How to register for JAMB CAPS?
- How to login to JAMB CAPS?
- How to check admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board came out with a new innovation called CAPS (Central Admission Processing System). It made it compulsory for all applicants of higher institutions nation-wide. It is important, if you want to get the admission you so much desire to follow JAMB directive.
As stated earlier, you will be guided on how to register, login and accept or reject admission via JAMB CAPS portal.
Truly this JAMB CAPS is a blessing to many Nigerian students, as only deserving and qualified students would be able to enter the higher institutions of their choice.
Definition of JAMB CAPS?
JAMB CAPS means the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Central Admission Processing System. JAMB CAPS was launched in the year 2017 and the idea behind this system is to ensure that all students are given a fair advantage in getting admissions into school of their choices.
The candidates are given the privilege of accepting or rejecting the provision admission given to them by various institutions.
Note- If you accept an admission offer your admission will be concluded, if you reject the provisional admission offer, your name would be left on the list for interested institutions to offer you admission.
How to register for JAMB CAPS?
Registering on the portal is quite easy, simply visit the official registration portal Here
You will be further directed on the proper steps to take in order to complete the registration.
How to Login Jamb Caps portal?
You only need your username and password to login, this username and password was created while registering for the JAMB exercise.
There are 2 methods
- Go to www.caps.jamb.gov.ng
- Input your username and password.
- Click on login to proceed.
- Login directly to your JAMB portal >>> www.jamb.org.ng
- Look at the top left or right corner of your screen, depending on the device used.
- Click on CAPS
- Proceed with the assignment you wish to carry out.
How to accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS?
- Visit JAMB CAPS portal here
- Login with your Email and Password
- Click on the CAPS (on the left side of the page).
- Now select ‘Admission Status’ on the left panel of the page.
- Finally accept or reject your admission offer under your ‘Admission Profile’.
How to check admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal?
- Go to Jamb Admission Status Checking Portal
- Login with your Jamb Profile email and Password
- Click on check admission status
- Select year of examination and enter your Registration number.
- View your status.
If you have any question, we will be willing to answer them.
This might be your first time of visiting our page, be the first among your friends to become a padi. Join the InfoPadi family, to do so, simply fill in your email here and make sure you submit and confirm it by clicking join.
The benefits of doing so is that you will not miss out on any information, as we will always be updating you, we will also be able to help you solve your problems better.
For more JAMB CAPS updates, kindly subscribe to this site using your email as described above.
Subscription is totally free.