JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal 2019/2020 is now available online. We will be guiding you through the process involved in transferring to any course, department or faculty using your JAMB CAPS Portal.
All duly registered candidates in different institutions can now transfer to other Course/department/Faculty through JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal with your login details (it comprises of email and password used during the JAMB registration).
Table of Contents
JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal 2019/2020
JAMB recently launched a new update on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) portal for all prospective students to successfully transfer to other Course/Department/Faculty.
Candidates who picked supplementary Form in different Universities and Polytechnic are to adhere to this new JAMB CAPS development.
What is JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal?
The JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page is one of the new features of the JAMB CAPS as stated earlier. On the Transfer approval page, candidates are notified of the intention of their school of choice to transfer them from the course they initially applied to study to another course. The candidates now have the right to either accept or reject the transfer.
Many candidates seeking admission do not know about the JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page. This is one of the reasons many are either yet to gain admission or have lost their admission.
How To Check Your Transfer Approval Page on JAMB CAPS
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB CAPS Portal with your username and password
- Once you are logged in, below “My O’level”, you will see TRANSFER APPROVAL”, click on it.
- For candidates who have not been transferred to another course they will see “No program transfer consideration”
- But if your school wants to transfer you to another course, you will see the name of your school, the course, the date it was created and other details. At the point, you can now either accept or reject the transfer.
NOTE: After accepting the course transfer, you will have to proceed to apply for JAMB change of course here so that the new course will reflect on your admission letter. If not, you may not be able to print your Admission letter of course while waiting.
We encourage you to keep checking this site for more admission updates. Also, you are free to subscribe to this site using your email, subscription is totally free.
If you are also having it difficult and you would like to speak with us, kindly make use of the comment boxes below.