Kaduna State Educational Loan: How to Apply. Kaduna State Educational Loan Guide
See how to make your academic journey easier with the Kaduna State Educational Loan. This guide provides insights into the three available loan categories and details on how to secure the financial support you need.
Table of Contents
Kaduna State Educational Loan
The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board are on a mission to empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State for the present and future workforce needs. This educational loan initiative is introduced to ensure inclusivity, allowing individuals to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional courses.
SEE ALSO: Kaduna State Scholarship – How to Apply
Three Educational Loan Categories:
- Undergraduate Educational Loan
- Postgraduate Educational Loan
- Computer Purchase Educational Loan
- Citizens of Kaduna State can access up to 5 Million Naira per sponsor.
- A student can have a maximum of 2 sponsors.
- Repayment is spread over a period of up to 5 years.
Educational Loan Requirements
- Only an employed student or a non-employed student’s sponsor can apply.
- Candidates must have admission to a tertiary institution.
- Sponsor(s) and the student must be a citizen of Kaduna State either by residency or State of Origin.
- Students or their sponsors must have a consistent source of income for loan repayment over a maximum period of 5 years.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: How to Borrow Money from GTBank | GTCO Loan Code and Portal
Computer Purchase Educational Loan
Given the rise of e-learning, the Computer Purchase Loan allows students, parents, or working students to own a computer immediately and pay gradually at an 8% interest rate.
Please note that in line with the Government’s policy, no cash will be given directly to students or their parents.
Computer Purchase Loan Requirement:
- HP Notebook 15 Price: 220,000
- Lenovo Laptop (15.6″) Price: 200,000
- HP Notebook 15 (2) Price: 250,000
How to Apply for Kaduna State Educational Loan
All interested individuals can CLICK HERE TO APPLY.