Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 has commenced. The application form portal is now opened for recruitment of Medical Officer by the Kano State Ministry of Health in 44 LGAs. The deadline for application is on 1st January 2021. Ensure you apply before the closing date. See full details of how to apply below.
Table of Contents
Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Officers in 44 LGAs
Do you wish to work with Kano State Ministry of Health? The application link portal now opened for interested and qualified applicants of Kano State indigene; See more details below.
This post contains how to apply successfully for 2020/2021 Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment and Requirements involves.
Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021
Job Title: Medical Officer of Health
Slot: 44 (LGA) Openings
In its bid to reduce morbidity and mortality caused by communicable and non- communicable diseases, improve primary health care outcomes, increase the life expectancy and quality of life of all indigenes of Kano State, the State Primary Health Care Management Board wishes to announce openings for the position below across its 44 LGAs:
- The Medical Officer of Health (MOH) is a senior government health official appointed by the SPHCM B in – charge of overseeing implementation of the States health policy at the LGA level.
- She / He will support the implementation of Public Health and Primary Health Care (PHC) programs in the Local Government in which they are appointed.
- She / He will work alongside other Public Health professionals such as Community Health Officers (CHOs), Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWS), Environmental officers (EOs) and Public Health Nurses (PHNs) on matters of public health at the LGA level.
Requirements for Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH), Health Administration (MHA), Health Economics (MHE) or Business Administration (MBA) would be an added advantage
- 3-5 years clinical experience post NYSC.
- An indigene of Kano State; having a bond with the Kano State Government is an added advantage
- Willing to work at communities in rural areas;
- Be able to communicate in English (written and oral)
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Possess passion about improving PHC service uptake in the state
- Possess a valid medical practicing license
- Ready to undergo screening, both written and oral
- Have basic knowledge of PHC services in the state
How to apply successfully for Kano State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020/2021 for Medical Officer
All interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director of Admin and Finance,
Kano State Primary Health Management Board,
Na’ibawa, Zaria Road,
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels