Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) – Finding internship placement is easier now.
Get access to internship opportunities in various fields of discipline. Over 3000+ employers are waiting to meet you.
Table of Contents
Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP)
GIPP is a go-to platform for early-career professionals to get discovered by employers for an offer of a 6-months internship..
- Create an account: Register on the platform by filling in your bio-data and required information
- Preliminary assessment: Take standard assessments and employability training to test your aptitude and basic skills
- Get noticed by employers: Employer view candidate’s profile and reach out to qualified graduates
Benefit of Lagos State GIPP
- Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) is designed to give candidates the opportunity to develop employability and work-ready skills that are needed in securing gainful employment.
- Beneficiaries will be paid a monthly stipend of N40,000 for the six months duration of the internship.
- At the end of the internship period, interns would have gained valuable applied work experience, built up their professional skills and would have been exposed to possible entrepreneurial opportunities to strengthen their professional skills and interpersonal relationship.
Who is Eligible for the GIPP PROGRAM?
Graduates who are less than 35years and have completed their NYSC.
What are the requirements for Registration?
- Valid ID
- NYSC certificate
- LASSRA number (Must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA)
- Your BSC/ HND certificate
Documents Needed to Register for Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP)
You are to upload a profile picture, as well as the following document.
- School Certificate
- NIN/International Passport/Valid ID card
- NYSC Certificate
Your inability to upload correctly these documents will make your profile incomplete and you won’t be able to proceed to the other processes to be visible in the pool.
Ensure that the system states your profile to be 100% complete and acknowledges that all your documents have been upload. The system is designed to show you the missing documents not uploaded by citing them in red should the upload be unsuccessful.
How to Apply for Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP)
Interested candidates should visit: https://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply for the Programme.
Please Note: The selection process will be transparent as successful candidates after taking an online test will be trained on employability skills for two weeks and evaluated, they will, subsequently, be placed on six months paid Internship with Private organisations and selected Public Agencies in line with their qualifications.