Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) Recruitment 2021 – The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) Recruitment
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
SEE ALSO!!! Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) Application Portal 2021
Available Positions for Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) Recruitment
The candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience, and skills and would like to join the EIRS on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey is invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply.
- ZONAL TAX MANAGER — SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSOO1
- TAX OFFICER I – SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO02
- TAX OFFICER Il – SGL 11 Job Code: HREIRSOO03
- DIRECTOR FINANCE & ACCOUNTS — SGL 03, Job Code: HREIRSO0
- MANAGER FINANCE & ACCOUNTS -SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSOOS5
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER I – SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO06
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER II – SGL 11, Job Code: HREIRSOO7
- DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION — SGL 03, Job Code: HREIRSO08
- MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSO09
- HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO10
- LEGAL OFFICERS – SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSO11
- LEGAL OFFICERS – SGL 11 Job Code: HREIRSO12
- SENIOR TECHNOLOGY MANAGER – SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSO13
- TECHNOLOGY OFFICER -IT OPERATIONS-SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO14
- TECHNOLOGY OFFICER -BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & REPORTING — SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO15
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST -IT OPERATIONS – SGL 11, Job Code: HREIRSO16
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST -BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ( REPORTING — SGL .11, Job Code: HREIRSO17
OTHER EDO STATE GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT
General Requirements for Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) Recruitment
- Candidate must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated above.
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and the Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills, and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidates applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2021.
How to apply for Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates may apply by visiting the Edo State Recruitment Portal at: https://eirs.gov.ng/job_advert and complete the online application form.
Note the following:
- This publication is not an extension of the previous job advertisement; This supersedes any other related publication.
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- The EIRS does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- As an equal opportunity employer, this recruitment campaign shall be free, fair, and merit-driven.
Closing Date for EIRS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application
The closing date is 19th September, 2021. Therefore all applications must be submitted on or before 19th September, 2021.
We will like to inform you that this is not subject to Edo State alone, other states would soon commence their recruitment, and as such we would encourage you to keep checking our updates from time to time so as not to miss out on any vital information or recruitment news. Also subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free.
CONNECT WITH US
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK- CLICK HERE
Leave a Reply