Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) are accepting applications from global health future leaders from Nigeria and Ghana, for the 2019/2020 LSTM Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship. Kindly, see below the application requirements and how to successfully apply for the LSTM Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship 2019.
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) is committed to developing the next generation of Global Leaders and they have a wealth of experience in capacity development in strengthening health systems worldwide. The Global Health programme has been designed in response to employer feedback on required global health skills and competencies.
The scholarships are funded by a number of individuals, trusts, and foundations.
Eligibility for LSTM Scholarship for Future Leaders in Global Health
- For students who are domiciled in Nigeria or Ghana and who hold Nigerian or Ghanaian Nationality
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for people who can have a real impact in-country, the next generation of Global Health Leaders. Global Health is not just the realm of healthcare professionals. As a result, we are looking for a wide range of people from other disciplines that are impacted by global health issues.
LSTM Scholarship for Future Leaders in Global Health – Availability
- 2 x Fully Funded Postgraduate Certificates (60 credits)
- 2 x Fully Funded Postgraduate Diplomas (120 credits)
- Partial scholarships of up to £2,500 towards PgCert/PgDip/MSc
How to Apply for LSTM Scholarship for Future Leaders in Global Health
All interested persons are to please submit their application for the programme through LSTM website: https://www.lstmed.ac.uk/study/courses/global-health. The online portal can be accessed by clicking the ‘APPLY’ tab when the course information page opens.
Closing Date for Application
The deadline for submission of applications for the LSTM scholarship for Future Leaders in Global Health is 14th July, 2019.
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms