MAERSK Line operates 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. Apply for this opportunity. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.#
Maersk Line are looking to hire an engaged and conscientious Equipment Coordinator who will be responsible to ensure optimal equipment utilisation in line with empty flow plan to ensure they are providing the most reliable and efficient service to their customers at the lowest possible cost, covering the forecasted equipment needs. Implements the global equipment strategy. Develop and implement a strategy to create sustainable unit cost savings.
They offer a position in a challenging and ever-changing environment in which you will sharpen your industry knowledge as well as your communication skills and techniques relevant to Operations.
Job Title: Equipment Coordinator
- Manage inland empty equipment positioning, using PLP input constraint management.
- Deliver stocks and inventory control at inland locations/ports that meet approved forecast export bookings.
- Daily stock monitoring per depot / port to ensure stock progression meets PLP suggestion and TSL.
- Ensure supply / evacuation planning to/from inland pools/ports correctly and timely.
- Establish most cost effective alternative flow planning in case of equipment shortages in line with PLP.
- Manage and develop relationships with relevant internal external stakeholders within geographical scope through the fostering of close interaction.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 years of in liner operations, capacity or yield management experience (Shipping industry).
- Understand the Operational business processes across the Cluster scope.
- Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
- Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English.
- At least basic knowledge of Operational concepts internally and externally.
- General understanding of Maersk global and local systems.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should Click on the application link here to apply
6th December, 2018
You may also like
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your dream of getting a good job a reality, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here