MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. They are currently recruiting interested and qualified persons to join their workforce in the below capacity.
MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Accountant 2020
A young and dynamic Microfinance Bank with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by Leveraging on Technology is currently recruiting for a dynamic, flexible and experienced Accountant who is able to work independently with little or no supervision to join our accounting department.
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial accounts
- Assist Head of Accounts in financial management and reporting activities.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Work with External Auditors for the yearly audit of the accounts.
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
You May Also Like- CHI Limited Management Trainee Program 2020| Apply Now
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Self Starter and ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of popular core banking products.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Finance / Economics
- Professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must have 3 Years professional experience with at least 1 year in a Microfinance bank.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
How to Apply for Mkobo Accountant Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE 2020 NATIONWIDE OPPORTUNITIES so as to ensure you get the work you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels