Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. See full details of how to apply for this massive opportunity now. Ensure you share this post with your friends.
The bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Mobile Banking Support Officer
Job ID: 51549
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- E-Channels applications support e.g. Finacle Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, Finacle USSD, Electronic fund Transfer
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Managing Mobile and Internet Banking Platforms for optimum performance
- Proactive designing of solutions to enhance the delivery of services on the two channels
- Generation of useful reports from the platform for reporting and troubleshooting.
- Monitor SMS and Email Alerts for optimum performance
- Provide 2nd level support for bank branches on Mobile and Internet banking application
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- Oracle, MCSA, knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, Java
- Minimum of 5 Years relevant experience
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- Generating Ideas
- Embracing Change
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Developing Expertise
- Exploring Possibilities
- Taking Action
- Understanding People
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Job
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels