Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. See full details of how to apply for this massive opportunity now. Ensure you share this post with your friends.
Stanbic IBTC Recruitment /Vacancies/ Careers
Stanbic IBTC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Relationship Manager, Client Coverage (Power & Infrastructure)
Job ID: 52511
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Define and execute strategic client plans that will ensure the development of strong business relationships and the delivery of profitable and integrated Standard Bank products and services, with the purpose of ensuring client profitability, increased revenue, risk optimisation and consistent service delivery.
- This is a relationship management role which could be for either the non-bank financial institutions (NBFI), Consumer or Power & Infrastructure sectors.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Develop and execute Client strategic plan:
- Lead the development and execution of strategic client plans and client solutions in alignment with the sector strategy (together with the core Client Service Teams) and manage and drive the implementation of client plans. Client plans developed and implemented.
- Continuously research and analyse the clients’ business context, operations and financial performance. Discuss current and future business opportunities with clients, and therefore position Standard Bank as a strategic advisor.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Undergraduate qualifications in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other relevant degree or NQF equivalent. Other relevant qualifications including post graduate qualifications such as an MBA is considered a bonus
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the client service environment.
- An additional 3 years within the credit or product environment is considered an advantage.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- Customer and Client Focused Innovation
- Leading Courageously
- Holding People Accountable
- Growing Capability
- Purposeful Collaboration
- Seeking Deeper Understanding
- Aligning Business to Strategy
- Inspiring Performance for Execution
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels
Like Our Facebook Page- Click Here
Leave a Reply