Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) Direct Entry Application Screening 2019/2020 has commenced online. See complete guidelines on how to get form and successfully apply using the link provided here.
MOUAU Direct Entry Admission Screening 2019/2020
Candidates who applied into Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike for the Direct Entry admission are eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
You also have the opportunity to go for MOUAU DE screening even though you did not select the school in the 2019 JAMB UTME. All you have to do is 2019/2020 JAMB Change of Institution Here.
How to register for MOUAU Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening 2019/2020
To register for the D.E admission screening, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2019/2020 Direct Entry admission screening banner.
- Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
- Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Plat form where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
- Register by filling an on-line Application form and selecting proposed department and other requisite details.(Kindly Register In Department Applied For In Jamb)
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC11 Exam Number, type of exams, year of result, O’Level exam scratch card details (PIN and serial Number on the card ). Note only details on cards not used up to five times are valid.
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS) here.
- Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
Documents Needed for MOUAU DE Screening 2019/2020
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct Entry admission screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the D/E admission screening.
- One colored copy of your jamb photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE certificates.
- Original copies A’levels/Diploma/NCE/etc ,Degree certificates, statement of results or evidence of same for sighting.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conforms with the information on the certificates presented for screening.
Closing Date for MOUAU DE Admission Screening 2019/2020
The form sales began on the 1st of July, 2019 and it’s closing midnight 29th July 2019, candidates are required to register on-line for the Direct Entry admission screening exercise.
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below