MTN Nigeria – through its compelling brand are able to attract the right talents who are carefully nurtured by continuously improving the employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Applications are invited for:
2022 MTN ICT & Business Skills Training Initiative Program
- The MTN ICT and Business Skills Training is an initiative of the MTN Foundation aimed at building the capacity of young people between the ages of 18 and 35 in the area of ICT and Entrepreneurship Skills to enhance their entrepreneurial and employability abilities.
- Four phases of this initiative have been implemented since its inception in 2018 and 3,052 youths have been trained successfully across 10 states (Oyo, Kano, Imo, Nasarawa, Rivers, Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Borno, Kaduna and Katsina). This was achieved in partnership with Google, Oracle, KPMG, IBM, Digital Bridge Institute and Cisco.
- The fifth phase is planned for young entrepreneurs who reside and operate small businesses in Adamawa, Anambra, Cross River, Jigawa, Kogi and Lagos States.
- Free training for 3,000 participant
- Equipment grant of N40,000,000 for 200 people.
International Grants for Nigerians
Other Youth Leadership Program
How to Apply for MTN Nigeria ICT & Business Skills Training Initiative Program 2022
All interested and qualified applicant should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels