National Cash Transfer Household Uplifting Program (HUP) for Nigerians has started. We will be showing you how to register and benefit from this new grant program by the FG.
National Cash Transfer Household Uplifting Program Registration Portal
The Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) otherwise known as the Conditional Cash Transfer aims at responding to deficiencies in capacity and lack of investment in human capital of poor and vulnerable households.
NCTO through the Household Uplifting Programme provides support for poor and vulnerable citizens through targeted cash transfers, capacity building, and coaching and mentoring and livelihood support. https://ncto.gov.ng/
Benefits of Covid-19 Cash Transfer Project 2021
- Monetary benefit of N5,000.00/20,000.00 per month per household and a top-up upon fulfillment of certain conditions.
- Capacity building to empower beneficiaries on life skills entrepreneurial technical skills, financial inclusion and encouraging the formation of savings groups
- Coaching and mentoring support to improve beneficiaries’ economic status and boost their income
How to Register for the National Cash Transfer Project (NCTP) 2021
For more information about the 5,000 Covid 19 cash transfer Project and how to apply for the program visit https://ncto.gov.ng/
Closing Date – February 26th, 2021
You Can Also Apply For-
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021/2022 [workforcegroup.com/careers]- Click Here
- Federal Government Cash Grant For 6,800 Rural Women in Nigeria- Click Here
- FG Conditional Cash Transfer Programme to support the poor in Nigeria [Apply]
- FG Npower Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF) Agent Recruitment
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels