NDA 76RC Application Form 2024/2025 is out – Apply Now!
See full details and register below.
Table of Contents
NDA 76 RC Application Form Guide and Link
Are you ready to join the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) for the 76 Regular Course (76RC)? This post has all the details you need to successfully apply for the 2024/2025 NDA 76RC Recruitment Exercise. You’ll find information about application requirements, the NDA application portal login, the closing date for application/registration, and more.
NDA 76RC Application Guide
Welcome to the Nigeria Defence Academy Regular Course Application. Here’s what you need to know:
Admission Requirements Into Academic Departments:
To be eligible for 76RC admission into the NDA, you must:
- Be medically and physically fit and of good moral character.
- Be single, without legal obligations to support any child or other individuals.
- Provide a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be aged between 17 and 21 years old as of August 2024 (the year of entry into the Academy).
- Have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS, and NABTEB) in English language, Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects.
- Pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and meet the acceptable minimum national standard.
- Meet certain height requirements (1.68 meters for males, 1.65 meters for females).
- Knowledge of French, Arabic, or Mandarin language is an added advantage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 – recruitment.npf.gov.ng portal
NDA 76RC Application Form
Online application for admission into the 76 Regular Course of the NDA, Kaduna is now open. To get started:
- Visit the application portal at www.ndaapplications.net
- Select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in your details to pay for your application via REMITA.
- You must first obtain your ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
Cost of NDA Admission Form/Fee
The NDA application fee is N3,500.00, and only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal will be accepted.