National Directorate of Employment (NDE) | Special Public Works (SPW) Recruitment Latest Update 2020.
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was founded in November 1986 but fully began operations in January 1987. NDE was created to battle unemployment in Nigeria, and for that reason, the Federal Government of Nigeria created a portal called Jobsforall.
NDE Special Public Works (SPW) Department Recruitment
Special Public Works Department seeks to identify and exploit employment opportunities that abound in the public works sector by organizing the skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled persons that are unemployed to carry out utility, environmental, infrastructural development and sanitation works.
The programme promotes mass employment strategies through the attachment of qualified graduates to willing employers of labour for skills upgrading during which permanent employment or self-employment may be secured.
Current NDE Special Public Works (SPW) Schemes
- Graduate Attachment Program (GAP)
- Graduate Coaching Scheme (GCS)
- Graduate Special Training Program (GSTP)
- Environmental Beautification Training Scheme (EBTS)
- Solar Energy Training Scheme (SETS)
- Community Development Schemes (CDS)
NDE SPW Application Requirements
- Three (3) credit grades in WASC /SSCE including Maths, English and two (2) other relevant subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Ability to work with basic computer packages (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Have adequate problem-solving skills.
- Male or female between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good at script-writing, creative writing, and analytical writing.
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship.
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment
The application for NDE SPW recruitment can be done in two ways; Online and Offline Application.
NDE Recruitment Online Portal Application:
To apply for the National Directorate of Employment job recruitment online, go to the NDE Recruitment Portal: and follow the listed steps on the portal. Click on nde.gov.ng
NDE Recruitment Offline Application:
To apply for the National Directorate of Employment job recruitment offline, go to the National Directorate of Employment State headquarters in your state of origin and submit the required documents to the manager.
Please Note- The NDE online portal for application and submission is not yet open for registration. Do not be deceived by anyone. This post is only created to inform all our readers of such recruitment opportunities and to enable them get prepared before the recruitment commences.
When will NDE 2020 Recruitment Portal Start?
The date for this recruitment program has not yet been fixed, however you must note that according to the statement of the Nigerian FG spokes person, plans are on the way. We will notify you as soon as it commences.
If you have any problems with National Directorate of Employment (NDE) you can contact the NDE Headquarter Office Address below for further inquiries.
NDE Headquarter Office,
Plot 1529 Nouakchott Street,
Wuse District, Zone 1,
Abuja- FCT, Nigeria.
For more NDE | JOBS FOR ALL RECRUITMENT UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us