npower.fmhds.gov.ng- Npower Application Portal 2020- https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
This is to inform you that the N-Power application portal, npower.fmhds.gov.ng is now open to all eligible Nigerians. The application process is free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying.
Applicants should note the following steps before applying via the Npower 2020 portal, npower.fmhds.gov.ng:
- N-Power application is open to only applicants aged 18 – 35. (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002)
Before you go on to apply via the npower.fmhds.gov.ng portal, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
How to Successfully Register on npower.fmhds.gov.ng Portal
- Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng (Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate).
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences.
Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card.
Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
i. International Passport ii. National ID Card issued by NIMC iii. Valid Driver’s License iv. Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review and Submit Page – Review all the information you have inputted and then submit. ii. Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. write it down nd keep it safe.
For more Npower updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email, subscription is totally free.
Join other Npower Beneficiaries on our Social media Pages