This should come as good news to all those interested in joining the Nigeria Army. It has been announced earlier to the general public that the candidate registration web portal for the 78RRI for trades/non tradesmen and women is now open for all interested candidates.
We have received complains that the recruitment.army.mil.ng and naportal.com.ng website is not opening. Please do not panic, just follow the instructions below to apply, this should act as a solution to the naportal.com.ng site not opening.
You can read the full details here and apply if interested. We encourage you to share this post with your friends.
The application opened on Wednesday, 19th December, 2018 and will close on Wednesday, 30th January, 2019.
If you are trying to access the online application form online and you are getting a server not found error or the site is not opening, the solution is to change your browser. The best browser to use for this recruitment exercise application is Google Chrome Browser.
Now that we have told you how to resolve the error, let us proceed to inform you on the proper steps you must take in order to successfully apply for the 78 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) for Trades/Non-Trades Men and Women recruitment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal, click on https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on this website. Subscribe to this website using your email address for quick reminder. Subscription is free
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
For more information on the Nigerian Army Recruitment, kindly subscribe to this website using your email address, subscription is totally free.
Join us on Facebook. Like the page for faster update and response to your questions CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Follow us on Twitter- CLICK HERE