Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2024. Nigeria Police Force [NPF] Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal. NPF Recruitment Application Portal.
Table of Contents
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2023/2024 – Apply Now!
Do you dream of working with the Nigerian Police Force (NPF)? Well, you’re in the right place! We have all the important details that can increase your chances of getting hired once the police recruitment list is out. But before proceed, kindly remember that following instructions is very important. Ignoring certain rules can lead to disqualification.
If you’re willing to join the Nigerian Police Force (NPF), this is your opportunity. We will be providing you with the guidelines on how to make sure your name gets on the NPF Shortlist when they announce it. See full details below.
About The Nigeria Police Force
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) has been active since 1930, and they’re the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria. The main function of NPF is the protection of lives and properties in Nigeria and they’re supervised by the following government agencies the Police Service Commission, the Nigerian Police Council, and the Ministry of Interior.
If you’ve ever dreamed of joining the NPF, guess what? The door is open! But here’s the thing: not everyone who applies gets shortlisted. There are some important things you need to have to increase your chances of getting recruited.
www.nigeria police recruitment.gov.ng | www.npf.gov.ng portal login | Police recruitment portal | www.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal | www.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal 2023 | psc recruitment | www.npf.gov.ng portal | nigeria police recruitment.
POLICE RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT
The Department is structured into two  Divisions as follows:
- Appointment and Recruitment; and
- Retirement and Gazetting.
- Recruitment of Police Constables;
- Appointment of Cadet ASPs and Inspectors for training in the Police Academy;
- Appointment of Specialists in the Police such as; Medical Doctors, Veterinary Doctors, Technicians, etc;
- Security check of recruited candidates in the NPF;
- Checking the validity and correctness of personnel data of candidates;
- Processing of applications for retirement;
- Gazetting of appointment and retirement of Police Officers;
- Maintaining up-to-date Nominal Roll of members of the NPF and Personnel Audit;
- Processing of Appeals and Petitions relating to retirement;
- Administering polygraph test on candidates;
- Distributing Appointment Letters to Cadets in Training;
- Preparing periodic reports of the Department;
- Preparing Annual Departmental Budget;
- Serving as Secretariat to the Recruitment Board;
- Formulation of Procedures relating to Recruitment to the Commission; and,
- Performing other duties that may be assigned by the Permanent Secretary/Secretary to the Commission.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Nigerian Air force Recruitment Application Portal 2023/2024
General Requirements For Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment
This are some of the important requirements applicants are expected to possess to become eligible for the next recruitment exercise:
- Nationality: Applicants are expected to be citizens of Nigeria with a valid means of identification like a driver’s License, International Passport, and Voters Card.
- Age Requirement: Applicants are expected to be between the age of 18 and 25 meaning that you are ineligible to apply if you are less than 18 and more than 25.
- Height: The minimum height for male applicants is 1.67m while the minimum for female applicants is 1.64m.
- Chest Measurement: This is for male applicants only. All male applicants ought to have a minimum chest measurement of 0.86m.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants ought to possess an Olevel(WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) result with a minimum of five(5) credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must fill out a Guarantors form with verifiable references.
- Physical Requirements: Applicants who possess the following are not allowed to apply: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnant women are prevented from applying
How To Apply For NPF Recruitment 2023
Application for the Nigerian Police Force recruitment exercise would be done via the online application portal which has been in use for years. Follow the steps below to apply:
- Go to police recruitment online portal psc.gov.ng/police-recruitment/
- Go through the instructions showing on the page before creating an account
- Login to your newly created account immediately
- Fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents
- Cross-check your application before submitting it.
Please Note: the Police Service Commission is in charge of handling recruitment for the Nigeria Police Force meaning that the previous portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng is no longer active.
Police Recruitment Portal and Application Link
The police recruitment portal and application link is https://psc.gov.ng/police-recruitment/