Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruits Intake RRI Recruitment 2023 – This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the online application for 85 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-trades men/women & Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army has started. The application started on the 13th of March 2023 and ends on 14th of April 2023. The application is Free!
Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruits Intake RRI Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or a valid age declaration.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as of 31 April 2023.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and_ is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printouts.
SEE ALSO: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 – Application Guide and Portal
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 13 March to 14 April 2023. Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 17th May 2023.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruits Intake RRI Recruitment 2023
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Leave a Reply