Nigerian Army (NA) DSSC 28 /SSC 49 Recruitment 2022/2023- See correct steps on how to successfully apply for the 2022/2023 Nigerian Army (NA) DSSC/SSC Recruitment
Are you interested in applying/registering for Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC Recruitment 2022? Are you looking for the new application form portal for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023? This is to notify you of the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission) 28 and SSC (Short Service Combatant) 49 course 2022/2023 recruitment. Full details of this recruitment is contained below.
Nigerian Army (NA) DSSC 28 /SSC 49 Recruitment -recruitment.army.mil.ng
The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28/2022 and Short Service Combatant Commission (SSC) Course 49/2022 recruitment application is online and it has deadline or closing date.
Nigerian Army (NA) DSSC 28 /SSC 49 Recruitment Available Positions
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the following Nigerian Army (NA) positions as:
- Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Course Recruitment (SSC 49 / 2022)
- Nigerian Army Engineer
- Army Ordnance Corps Officer
- Dental Therapist / Dental Surgery Assistant
- General Duty Medical / Dental Officer
- Army Corps Officer – Supply and Transport
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
- Medical and Dental Consultant
- Army Intelligence Corps Officer
- Army Signals Officer
- Army Finance Corps Officer
- Officer – Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
- Army Corps of Military Police
- Officer – Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant)
- Army Education Corps Officer
- Army Band Corps Officer
- Professionals, Allied to Medicine
- Clinical Psychologist
- Officer – Directorate of Army Physical Training
- Officer – Directorate of Army Aviation
- Officer – Directorate of Islamic Affairs
- Officer – Directorate of Legal Service
- Officer – Directorate of Public Relations
- Dental Technologist
Steps on How to Register/Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 for SSC 49 and DSSC 28
- Go online and visit Nigerian Army web page at: recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose DSSC option from the page.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing SSC and DSSC courses.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the SSC as per your qualification.
- At the prompt, you will be required to select if you are serving/have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria, choose the appropriate option and proceed.
- If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up” (A verification will be sent to you email) or enter your login details and log in.
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- For DSSC applicants, note that the qualification selections available to you are dependent on the preferred corps selected.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin.
Closing Date for Nigerian Army (NA) DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2022/2023
Application to DSSC/SSC Recruitment closing date or deadline is 6th May, 2022
For more FEDERAL AND STATE JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels