Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment has commenced for interested applicants. We will be guiding you on how to successfully apply for the 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment via the approved joinnigeriannavy.com website.
Before we proceed, we will like to know if you are interested in the 2019/2020 Nigerian Navy recruitment online application registration Form? If you are interested, then it simply means you are at the right place at the right time. So we say a hearty congratulations to you in advance.
Nigerian Navy 2019 e- Recruitment.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR NIGERIAN NAVY 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training school for school certificate holders or 24 – 26 years of age for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE and ICT etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining the NN.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, below the height of 1.70 metres for males and 1.67 metres for females, stammering, or any physical disability.
- All applicants must indicate their National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications.
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (not more than 2 sittings).
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
PLEASE NOTE– Applicants with higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSC etc other than those stated above are not to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN NAVY (NN) 2019 RECRUITMENT
- Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation Form.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
- Photocopies and original of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies and original of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form and signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the Applicant’s candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent Form and signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
Completed Application Form is to be submitted online. Click here to apply
NOTE- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal and on this website.
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more NIGERIAN NAVY 2019 RECRUITMENT UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels