The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange was established in 1960 as the Lagos Stock Exchange. In 1977, its name was changed from the Lagos Stock Exchange to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The NSE is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. The Nigerian Stock Exchange powers the growth of Africa’s largest economy and offers a comprehensive range of products.
Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Customer Service Executive 2019
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Report to: Head, Administration Department
Grade: Executive Assistant – Assistant Officer
- The Customer Service Executive is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support and handling front office function and administration duties, attending to guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and receiving mail.
- Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls; directs callers to appropriate employee.
- Answering incoming calls and directing those calls to the proper parties. Calls are answered in three rings or less. Having Conflict resolution skill and not joining issues with customers; patience is very essential in customer service
- Research and identify the appropriate business units or persons for callers when it is not obvious from a provided list
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public
- Having good record of Incoming and Outgoing Visitors
- Identify telephone system problems and immediately alert the proper personnel
- Security conscious at all time, Maintains safe and clean lobby area
- Assist in mailroom operations and delivery of mail, updating address lists, and making cost effective decisions concerning packing, shipping and postage, distributes all incoming mails, including inter-office mails, and/or packages in accordance to Mail Services procedures
- Support in the area of visa and passport arrangement, travel logistics, hotel reservations for staff and The Exchange’s guests and other Protocol and Logistics functions as my be assigned by the Head of the Department. Executive Assistant Cover for ExCo
- Assist in providing high level administrative support to the executive and manage complex, ever-changing calendar
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum BSc /HND required in any field
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level.
How to apply for National Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Customer Service Recruitment 2019
If you meet the requirements above and you are still interested in the job, follow the simple steps to apply for the job successfully.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels