NIMC FG Approved Mobile App Download for NIN Registration, Enrollment and Slip Printing- The Federal Government of Nigeria recently launched an NIMC Mobile App for NIN Registration, Enrollment and Slip Printing and also SIM Cards Linking through the various Network Providers.
The NIN Mobile App will help you to get your NIN (National Identity Number) Identification Card and the ID Card quickly at the comfort of your home.
Table of Contents
NIMC Mobile App Download for NIN Registration, Enrollment and Slip Printing
NCC has instructed that all SIM Cards be linked with NIN, this has resulted in a lot of persons crowding the NIMC office, this is not really safe considering the Covid pandemic and the need for social distancing.
Features and Importance of improved National Identity Number (NIN) slip
- Improved NIN Slip INS can be self-printed by ID holder for a fee payable to Remita
- No special paper required. Is to be printed on regular A4 paper, front end back
- Slip is much smaller (slightly larger than an ATM card), can be laminated for a lower cost, and printed as many times as the ID Holder requires
- Verification is near-instantaneous. it requires a special app ( to control who has access t0 verify someone)
- There is a secure record of the transaction, which the ID Holder can request for (or appears in the Mobile ID app if they choose to install it on their Smartphone
Benefits of using NIMC Mobile App
- Allows you to prove your identity with your smartphone on the go
- Used to verify and authenticate citizens and legal residents who already have NIN
- Allow for its use across various other government services including FIRS, FRSC, NHIS, NPF, NYSC, etc.
How to Download NIMC Mobile App for NIN Registration and Slip Printing
Use your correct details during the registration process
Steps on How to use NIMC Mobile App to print Improved NIN Slip
- After downloading the NIMC Mobile App
- Login using your nin
- Dial *346*3# from the mobile number you enrolled with, your user ID and an OTP will be sent to your phone
- Input your user ID and OTP in the spaces provided
You will then receive a pop up congratulatory message that you have now been granted access.
Please note better: You need to have obtained the national identification number to access the app.
The mobile number used for the NIN enrollment must be used to generate your OTP and user ID
The current NIN Slip will remain valid and will be gradually phased-out.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free. Hurry now.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels