NITDA Free Cyber Security Training for Nigerian Youths. Call for application – 5-Day FREE Cyber Security Training! As part of the Federal Government’s Commitment to create 1million jobs in Nigeria Digital Economy and to build the capacity of Nigerian youths in digital literacy to enhance economic transformation, The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), in partnership with O-range Cyber Security Training Centre and TECEBE NIG LTD, is calling for applications to participate in the 5-day Ethical Hacking (CyberSecurity) Training Programme.
Table of Contents
National Information Technology And Development Agency (NITDA) was created in April 2001 to implement the Nigerian Information Technology Policy and coordinate general IT development in the country.
Qualification and Requirements
1. Nigerian Youth residing or having accommodation in Kwara State
2. NYSC Corps members within Kwara State
3. Undergraduates and graduates within Kwara State Vicinity
4. Secondary school students living in Kwara State
5. Any individual wishing to acquire ethical hacking skills in order to pursue a career in Cyber Security
6. Participants must be at least 15 years old.
How to apply for NITDA Free Cyber Security Training
All interested persons should apply via https://o-rangecybersecurity.systeme.io/freecybersecurity
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Closing date: 10th September 2023.