NITDA iHatch Incubation Program for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs Application Portal is Open. Call for Application iHatch Cohort 2- This program is designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas.
The Office for Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI) is a special purpose vehicle (SPV) of NITDA created to streamline the coordination and support of activities on policy implementation, enforcement of regulatory guidelines and interventions targeted at the development and growth of the Nigerian technology ecosystem for greater impact on job creation and economic growth.
iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and scalable business models. The incubation programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
Objectives of the iHatch Incubation Program
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Emirates Group Recruitment for Airport Services Officer 2022
Benefits of the iHatch Incubation Program
- Free offline/online interactive trainings
- Free co-working space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Mentorship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking opportunities
- Funding opportunities
- INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS WITH AN INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PLAN WITH A PRODUCT OR PROTOTYPE THAT WOULD AID IN DEVELOPING THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY
- INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS WILLING TO ESTABLISH A LEGAL COMPANY AND BEGIN BUSINESS OPERATIONS IN NIGERIA
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
SECTOR: ALL SECTORS
- (Education Technology (EdTech)
- Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
- Health Technology (HealthTech)
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Government Technology (GovTech)
SEE ALSO- Bank of America Breakthrough Lab Accelerator Program 2022/2023
How to Apply for iHatch Incubation Program
To participate in the iHatch Incubation Program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas APPLY HERE
Closing Date for Application- The deadline for application is 16th of July, 2022.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels
Like Our Facebook Page- Click Here
Leave a Reply