NNPC 2019 Recruitment Shortlists- This contains NNPC Full List of Shortlisted Candidates for the 2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Aptitude Test. It also contains the date, time and venue for the Screening Exam Exercise. You will also get free NNPC past questions and answers below.
This post is to properly inform all those who applied for the 2019 NNPC recruitment and the entire public that the full list of shortlisted candidates for the NNPC Nationwide Aptitude Test 2019 is out and the names can be checked here.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) has assured Nigerians that the compilation of the list of successful shortlisted candidates has already been concluded.
NNPC Recruitment Selection Process/Criteria for short listing Candidates: recruitment 2019/2020
- Managerial Cadre: First Class/Second Class Upper division will be shortlisted for this position.
- Managerial Cadre: Second class lower division, HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) but also with master degree will be shortlisted for this position. Those applying for this position should be at least 34 and 37 years of age respectively at the time they where sending in their application and must possess a 6 to 9 years of experience before sending in application.
- Senior Officer / Supervisory Cadre: all applicants must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age. HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
- NNPC is a government corporation hence they demand NYSC discharge certificate.
- Applicant must be a computer literate.
NNPC Recruitment list of shortlisted /successful candidates 2019/2020 for aptitude test
As stated earlier, we are using this online platform to formally inform all those that successfully applied for the NNPC job that they can now check if their names are among those who have been shortlisted for the pre-screening exercise set to take place this year nation-wide.
How to Check Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) Shortlisted/successful Candidates 2019/2020
- Log on to NNPC portal here https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/job_desc.php?code=GT01
- Login with your email address and password.
- Navigate to your dashboard to check your status.
Note: check your mail if you have been shortlisted you should receive a mail by now.
Simple Steps on How to Check if you are shortlisted for NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Aptitude Test
Those who were shortlisted for the NNPC Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019/2020 are being notified via the emails they used during registration/application. To know if you have been shortlisted, simply login to your email and check your inbox. You are also to check your Spam folder for the mail. The invitation mail is something like this
Following your online application for a position in Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), you are hereby notified of your success in the first level screening exercise and the scheduling of a Computer Based Test for Saturday 1st June, 2019.
NNPC Careers Team.
How to print NNPC INVITATION LETTER from Portal 2019/2020
It is important to know that one of the required documents at the screening centre is the NNPC invitation letter which you must print out from your dashboard.
This invitation letter will identify you as an eligible candidate for the screening and aptitude test. When your mail opens, press ctrl P to print out.
Date, Time and Venue for NNPC Recruitment 2019 Aptitude Test
The NNPC Recruitment 2019 Aptitude Test as written in the invitation mail is scheduled to hold on Saturday 1st June, 2019.
Please Note- The Time and venue of the Test, and other required details, will be communicated to you on or before the 27th of May, 2019.
- Validation of credentials in line with our advertised criteria will continue throughout the exercise and candidates will be disqualified if found not to meet set criteria.
- Candidates not qualified will not receive further communication from us regarding the Computer Based Test and other activities.
- Do not pay any money to anyone as regards to NNPC Recruitment 2019 as they could be scammers.
- You shall be notified via SMS or contacted via email address if you are shortlisted for NNPC Aptitude Test
NNPC Oral Interview Past Questions and Answers – NNPC recruitment 2019/2020
- What do you know about NNPC Nigeria?
Ensure you know what NNPC stands for and the major sector were they play a major role. You can get this detail on the main website of NNPC. Check the mission statement by browsing through NNPC portal then navigating to public relations category.
- Why do you want to work with the NNPC?
Sell your self to the interviewer. Give them good reasons why they should hire you and also talk about your past experience, what you have learned from it and what you are bringing to the table at the end of the day.
- Which of our business locations across Nigeria would you prefer?
Most times they would ask such questions just to find out if you know about the company in terms of their branches across Nigeria.
Ensure you find out about NNPC branches, head offices, states branches.
- Why this job position?
Quickly list your skills, qualifications and above all your past experience. Ensure your answer is brief.
- Why are you leaving your former place of work?
Ensure you don’t say anything bad about your previous job or the company you have worked for. Say good things and tell them what you have learnt and give a valid reason why you left.
To me I would prefer you cite the problem of marriage, distance or not in line with your goal. Don’t ever talk about salary because if you do they will assume that you going to leave them soon when next you find a better paying job.
Eligible States in Nigeria for NNPC 2019 Interview/Screening Exercise
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) 2019 aptitude Screening will hold in all the 36 States of Nigeria including the FCT.
States where where the screening will hold are :
|Akwa Ibom State||Uyo|
|Cross River State||Calabar|
|Edo State||Benin City|
|Federal Capital Territory||Abuja|
|Kebbi State||Birnin Kebbi|
|Rivers State||Port Harcourt|
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels