The Nigerian Stock Exchange is a haven for those who seek to excel in what they do irrespective of their different attributes. The workforce is made up of young and dynamic individuals with a wide variety of skills and expertise. They are currently recruiting interested and qualified persons. Check out full details below.
Job Title: Data Support Analyst
Department: Enterprise Innovation Hub
Report to: Head, Enterprise Innovation Hub
Grade: Data Support Analyst
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Thursday, February 21, 2019
- The job scope of the Data Support Analyst will primarily entail providing support to the lead data Scientist/Analyst in terms of data gathering, extraction, modelling and monitoring.
- The prospective candidate is expected to possess cross-functional skills and capabilities that will enable him or her work closely with relevant teams and should understand data sourcing and aggregation as well as basic data analysis using MS Excel with knowledge of SQL as an added advantage.
- Extract data from various systems and compile for inclusion into the big data stack for analysis
- Model data with the intent of integrating into large scale analytical projects
- Manage electronically shared documents as well as virtual meetings and conferences
- Perform client relationship management activities on both internal and external customers of the Innovation Hub
- Advanced understanding and use of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding & dexterity with Databases (RDBMS, ODBC) is important. Basic/Intermediate understanding and use of data science tools such as Python, R, Tableau, etc
- Possess a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics. Having a startup mindset. Note: A startup is NOT a new tech company
- Monitor trending of data provided in analytics and reports deviations to Senior Data Analyst
- Assists with the maintenance of databases for relevant KPIs and ensures the analytical integrity of provided reports
- Interfaces with Managers, Supervisors, and Leads as an occasional resource for the development of mid-tier reporting
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, Data Science or a related field.
- Experience with the Financial/Capital Market ecosystem in Nigeria is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in dealing with Enterprise Data with bias for analyses and reporting.
- Proven proficiency in MS Excel.
- Data Management
- Business Acumen
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral).
How to Apply
All interested and qualified persons should hurry and click on the APPLICATION FORM LINK HERE
Deadline for Application
21st of January, 2019
You May Also Like– Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Plc Graduate Recruitment- Personal Banking Officer
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us