Ondo State Scholarship Application Portal and Form. The scholarships award is for qualified students already pursuing second year courses and above in Universities and HND1 and above in Polytechnic’s and Monotechnics.
Table of Contents
Ondo State Scholarship
A Scholarship Award of #100,000.00 is granted to each deserving student of Ondo State origin in Tertiary institutions in Nigeria undergoing HND and undergraduate degree courses.
Qualification and Requirements
- To qualify for scholarship award, a candidate must have completed at least an academic session in the institution. This is because the performance of the prospective awardees in the first year examination determines his/her eligibility;
- The scholarship award is only renewable based on satisfactory academic performance on the part of the students;
- A student on part time, pre degree or certificate course is not qualified for either scholarship or bursary awards;
- Dishonesty, fraud, malpractices and/or any other form of misconduct will attract termination of the award.
The processes include the presentation of the following duly certified documents during verification and monitoring exercise by the board.
- School identification card.
- Letter of identification from Head of Department of the candidates institution.
- Certificate of Local Government of Attestation
- Verification and monitoring exercises by the board to confirm studentship.
How to Apply for Ondo State Scholarship
The procedure and method of application for scholarship/bursary are as follows in total compliance with the government policy of transparency accountability and due process.
- Applicants are to log on to OSSMS Portal and get acquainted with bursary, scholarships and financial assistance available for application.
- It will only be applicable to candidates for Scholarship, Law and Medicals.
- Click on Apply Now to start your application.
- All medical and law related courses must be fill as medical and law respectively while filling the form for course of study.
- Regular Scholarship award are purely for students in second year or above with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 in the Universities or 3.5 for HND and NCE students in Polytechnics and Colleges of Education respectively.
- Bursary award is open to all bonafide Ondo State Students right from their first year in their respective higher institutions.
Ondo State Scholarship Application Portal and Form
The website for the scholarship application is https://onssb.ondostate.gov.ng