- short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months);
- master’s programmes (duration 12 to 24 months).
All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship are listed in the database of study programmes.
Who can apply for Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)?
The Orange Knowledge Programme individual scholarships are open to mid-career professionals, who are nationals of – and living and working in – the following countries:
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
The procedure is as follows:
- Candidates register with their Dutch education institution
- Dutch institution nominates candidates and submits grant application
- Embassies check eligibility and assess applications
- Selection results published
- Grants awarded
How to Apply for Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship
All interested and qualified persons can apply using the link provided below
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms