Ondo State Bursary and Scholarship Scheme- OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Scheme (OBSS)
Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission, OSOPADEC was established by the Laws of Ondo State House of Assembly in 2001 to intervene in the development of the oil producing and impacted areas of Ondo State.
The Commission has been entrusted with the responsibility of socio-economic welfare of the mandate areas which covers Ilaje and Esedo Local Government Areas. The Commission through her leadership engages in Community Economic Development (CED) initiatives by facilitating, executing and implementing projects and programmes in these mandate communities.
OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020
OSOPADEC continually seeks to improve access and quality of education of mandate communities by executing programs to further strengthen and increase the teaching workforce, improve teacher education and educational systems with a focus on learning, teaching, school management, parental participation and responsiveness to children’s needs.
The Commission also sponsors bursary and scholarship programmes.
We welcome you to the Online portal for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Scheme (OBSS). This scheme is for students already in any recognized higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Qualification/Requirements for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship
- Must be a bonafide, full-time student of a Recognized Private/Public Tertiary Institution within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Must be indigenes of Ese-Odo or Ilaje L.G.A with evidence of Letter of Origin
- Must have a JAMB Registration No. where relevant
- Must present an Admission Letter
- Evidence of School Fees receipt for 2017/2018 session
- Evidence of Student ID Card
- Post Graduate students presently in Law School are also eligible to apply
- For scholarship award, applicant must have at least Second Class Upper Division(or its equivalent)
- Special waiver consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which include: Nursing, Midwifery, Medcine & Surgery, Engineering, Pharmacy, Geology/Geophysics, Quantity Surveying, Computer Science/Engineering, Architecture, Dentistry and Medical Lab science
How to Apply for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship 2019/2020
Applicants are to click on the “APPLY NOW BUTTON“ link below to commence registration or click “CONTINUE“ to continue where you left off. Take note that application process will only be considered complete when you make a final submission of form and upload signed copy.
Click on APPLY NOW BUTTON HERE to apply for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship
Closing Date for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Application 2019
The application deadline for the OSOPADEC Bursary & Scholarship is 21st, 2019.
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms