Precious Cornerstone University invites application for The Promoter’s Scholarship from all newly admitted undergraduate students and from students seeking admission to Precious Cornerstone University, Ibadan for the 2019/2020 session irrespective of nationality, state of origin, tribe, gender or religion. See full details of how to apply for the scholarship and deadline for application below.
Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Promoter’s Scholarship
The PCU Promoter’s Scholarship is a highly competitive Scholarship endowed by the University Chancellor, Bishop Francis Wale. It is part of the institution’s support services to exceptionally brilliant but indigent student who otherwise may no be able to afford University tertiary education.
- The Scholarship will be offered on an annual basis to a newly admitted students and could be held, subject to satisfactory performance, for the duration of a beneficiary’s programme of study, provided such a student is also in good standing in character and leadership qualities.
Eligibility for PCU Promoter’s Scholarship
Applicants for the scholarship must satisfy the following criteria:
- Candidates can only apply once in an academic session: that is, Candidates that have applied in previous batch(es) of the 2019/2020 Promoter Scholarship are not eligible to apply again in subsequent batches until the next academic session.
- Must have 5 O’ Level Credits or equivalent in English, Mathematics and other three relevant subjects to the area of study at only one sitting.
- Minimum of 140 in 2019 JAMB is relevant subjects to area of study.
- Must have registered/have been admitted/accepted offer as a student of PCU.
- Performs satisfactorily in the University Scholarship Screening Examination; and
- Maintains a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.50 to qualify for annual renewal of the Scholarship.
How to Apply for PCU Promoter’s Scholarship 2019/2020
All interested and qualified students can apply using any of the methods listed below. Ensure you adhere strictly to the application method and submit on or before the deadline.
- Fill and Complete the Application Form Online Correctly
- Download Application Forms
- Fill appropriately and correctly;
- Scan and mail to email@example.com.
Closing Date for PCU Promoter’s Scholarship Application
All interested applicants should submit their application at https://www.pcu.edu.ng on or before Tuesday, 10th September, 2019.
- Inappropriate or Incorrect filling of the application form either online/offline will disqualify applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a competitive test on Thursday, 12th September, 2019.
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms