Polaris Bank Recruitment 2023 | Commercial Banking Officer – See how to apply for this amazing opportunity below.
Who are we looking for:
The Bank is currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Relationship Managers. They will be engaged in the sales of financial services and products to customers, fostering and maintaining a healthy relationship between the Bank and its existing and prospective customers. Engaging and organizing Marketing campaigns, marketing events, and promotional activities, maximize profits through the development of sales strategies that match consumer requirements as well as promote services, products and ideas. Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2023 | Commercial Banking Officer
Location: South West, South South, South East, Abuja.
- Liability and Income Generation
- Analysis and Credit Presentation
- Relationship Management
- Understanding and Selling of Bank’s Products and Services
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and E-banking product offering.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation
- Monitor active loans and enforce collection and recoveries.
- Ensure the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Ensure resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Execute marketing strategy and develop marketing campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
Preferred skills and experience/Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in marketing role in a financial institution (preferably from a Commercial Bank).
- Ability to create and distribute marketing strategies and organise campaigns
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Candidates should have strong and effective communication and networking skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills will be essential.
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principles as well as market research and statistical data analysis methods.
- Knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM, Dynamics, Excel).
- In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Exemplary organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Strategic vision and sharp business acumen.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
How To Apply – CLICK HERE TO APPLY