Polaris Bank Recruitment 2023 | Corporate Banking Officer – Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2023 | Corporate Banking Officer
The bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Banking Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Who are we looking for:
- We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Relationship Managers.
- They will be engaged in the sales of financial services and products to customers, fostering and maintaining a healthy relationship between the Bank and its existing and prospective customers.
- Engaging and organizing Marketing campaigns, marketing events, and promotional activities, maximize profits through the development of sales strategies that match consumer requirements as well as promote services, products and ideas.
- Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Sterling Bank Sultan of Sales Recruitment 2023
- Liability and Income Generation
- Analysis and Credit Presentation
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Ensure resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Execute marketing strategy and develop marketing campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate clients, building and maintaining strong relationships to drive revenue growth and meet targets
- Understanding and Selling of Bank’s Products and Services
- Negotiate and structure complex financing deals, including syndicated loans, mergers and acquisitions, debt capital market transactions, and other corporate finance activities.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation
- Monitor active loans and enforce collection and recoveries.
- Ensure the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
Preferred skills and experience / Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in marketing role in a financial institution (preferably from a Commercial Bank).
- Exemplary organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Strategic vision and sharp business acumen.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of corporate banking products and services, including trade finance, cash management, working capital solutions, and treasury services.
- Candidates should have strong and effective communication and networking skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills will be essential.
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principles as well as market research and statistical data analysis methods.
- Knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM, Dynamics, Excel).
- In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2023 | Corporate Banking Officer
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply