OkadaBooks Internship 2019– Would you like to kick start your career with invaluable experience from Nigeria’s leading e-publisher? This is your opportunity to do so, and the beautiful thing is that you can work from any location.
OkadaBooks, have worked with dozens of bright, young minds from across the country to build the brand that they have become today, that’s why they believe in giving everyone equal opportunity to work with them at OkadaBooks
Are you a fresh graduate or undergraduate looking to get work experience to kick start your career? Here’s your chance.
About OkadaBooks Internship Programme
The internship programmes give you the opportunity to gain skills necessary to work with a fast-paced, goal driven team across different departments.
Internships are typically unpaid and run for a period of 4 months. They’re designed to tackle real world problems while you contribute directly to OkadaBooks, giving you practical insights into how you can explore your chosen career path.
At the moment, you can intern with the following departments at OkadaBooks
- Marketing – Get the right message in front of their community and build reach
- Sales and partnerships – Design promotions for some of Nigeria’s top brands
- Content – Build content to connect with over 250k readers
- Media – Create graphics and videos with top professionals
You can work from anywhere as long as you have good WiFi connection. You and the facilitators stay connected over slack. Lagos applicants get extra consideration, with possibility of coming into the Yaba office once in a while
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. They’ve got a team of experts to support you, but not pursue you
- Positive attitude to work. They have a go big or go home attitude, so you don’t get small tasks as an intern, you’re part of the team
- Curiosity to know more and experiment. They love questions, and also love to try out new stuff
- Bias for execution and getting shit done. As a principle, they don’t like to wait around
- Comfortable giving and receiving direct feedback. Both good and bad, they like it when people say it as it is
- Must be a team player. They value people at OkadaBooks, and also value people that work well together
- Is comfortable with a casual startup environment. There’s no rigidity or bureaucracy
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Flour Mill Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Nestle Nigeria Human Resources Service Specialist Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Uber Account Representatives Recruitment 2019- Apply
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree Recruitment at Nestle Nigeria- Treasury Officer- Apply
- British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment 2019- Apply
- GTB Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MainOne Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Finance Graduate Trainee- Apply
- Silverbird Group Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on: OkadaBooks Internship Application Link
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels