Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Human Resources Service Specialist Recruitment 2019
This to inform all graduates from a reputable polytechnic or university about the ongoing recruitment at Nestle Nigeria Plc. Would you like to work in a reputable company in Nigeria? This job is for you.
Make use of this opportunity and apply for this job opening.
Details of the Job
- Job Location: Head Office, Ilupeju, Lagos
- Company: Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
- Job Position Type: Full-time
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
Main purpose of the Position
To deliver local HR services within the defined SLAs (Quality, time, accuracy and compliance) acting as the customer facing representative for administrative activities.
- When you get into the office, the first thing you will do is check employee requests to ensure timely fulfillment of service requests.
- You then spend a good portion of your morning reviewing employee requests for policy compliance (especially eligibility), and giving the appropriate feedback (including SLA) to employees.
- Working at Nestlé, you receive a very high volume of requests. Despite the volumes, we are committed to reviewing every requests, and as such, you find ways to maintain the quality of service delivery.
- After lunch, you reach out to colleagues across sites for relevant HR Dashboard updates and requests. You are not working alone! For compliance related information, you will be working alongside the HR Services Manager to ensure adherence to set targets and ways of working.
- You have 2 to 4 years relevant HR operations experience especially in FMCG or SME
- You have at least a second class or credit in your 1st degree. HR certification is an added advantage.
- You are an exceptional communicator; you are able to communicate with different employees and also listen and really understand how well employee experience matches the expectation of the business
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree Recruitment at Nestle Nigeria- Treasury Officer- Apply
- British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment 2019- Apply
- GTB Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MainOne Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Finance Graduate Trainee- Apply
- Silverbird Group Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can click here to apply
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels