British American Tobacco Nigeria (BAT Nigeria) Global Graduate Recruitment 2019
BAT Nigeria is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s their people or their products. Combined with their entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven their phenomenal success. The company started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, they’re a multi billion dollar company with more than 200 brands in their portfolio.
- Job Title: Global Graduate Finance
- Job Number: 16046
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Appointment Type: Permanent
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join their Finance team in Nigeria.
A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; BATN bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why they value uniqueness.
If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
The Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in this Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC)?
Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
Show what you’re made of… Join the 2019 Global Graduate Programme
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- HND/ BACHELORS Degree Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Nigeria 2019- Apply
- Society for Family Health Nationwide Young Graduate Program 2019- Apply
- GTB Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MainOne Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Finance Graduate Trainee- Apply
- Silverbird Group Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can click here to apply
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels