Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world. They have strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B and many more household products in Nigeria. The company has been in Nigeria for 24 years.
They are currently recruiting Ordinary National Diploma holders to join their team in the below explained capacity. See full details of the job and apply here.
Table of Contents
Procter and Gamble OND Internship 2019/2020
As stated above, applications are invited for the position here
Title: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship
Req No: IME00000653
Job Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibility
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
Qualification and Requirements
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis, Report Writing Skills.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in any discipline)
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
How to Apply for Procter and Gamble OND Recruitment
All interested and qualified persons can apply using the link provided here P&G OND APPLICATION LINK
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- We wish you all the best with your application!
Procter and Gamble are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at the company.
For more INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels