The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries especially Nigeria and builds trust between them worldwide.
Read full details here to apply. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
Working for the British Council offers you a unique opportunity to gain experience and develop skills in international cultural relations.
You will be part of a modern, rapidly changing organization with worldwide influence and impact. BC jobs offer you a scope for versatility, initiative and creativity in a stimulating and supportive environment.
The British Council are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer – W/Africa Cluster (PCO)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Business Support Services
Reports to: Procurement Manager W/A
- To support implementation of procurement processes at the British Council Nigeria within SubSahara Africa region to maximise efficiency and ensure compliance with global procurement policies and processes as well as the consistent adaptation of good commercial and professional practice whilst ensuring probity at all time.
- To turn procurement requisitions into contracts or orders through market engagement by way of tendering or any such competitive, transparent, efficient method that earns British Council best value for money.
- To provide assurance to Country Directors, Strategic Business Units and other users that robust procurement procedures are adhered to through monitoring, evaluation and complete control of end to end procurement, contract and supplier management.
- English Proficiency Level C1/C2
- Diploma or degree level qualification in a relevant discipline or relevant experience.
- Membership with Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)/ other equivalent professional accreditation with advanced certificate or foundation diploma status.
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of three years post-graduation working in a procurement officer or similar support role.
VIEW OTHER 2019 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OPENINGS AND JOBS
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should click on the application link below
Closing date for applications
25th of March, 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels