Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, has commenced sales of its 2019/2020 Post UTME (PUTME) screening exercise application form . We will like to inform you that the PTI Post UTME form is now out online. Carefully read through this article, as it contains the complete admission requirements, cut-off mark and how to successfully apply for the screening exercise.
PTI Post UTME Screening 2019/2020
This is to notify the entire public, that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The online application will start from Tuesday 18th June, 2019 and end on Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 10th August, 2019.
Who can apply for PTI Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019?
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2019/2020 Post UTME screening exercise.
Petroleum Training Institute NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
PTI ND Courses
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) in PTI
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Screening
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Go to pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click APPLY FOR POST UTME
- Fill in the online ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page (Ensure you write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate the RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira go to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Now, you are to properly fill the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Click on Apply Here
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will contact them.
- Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
PTI portal username and password not working after making payment, what can I do?
If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to email@example.com stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below