Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. The company has built 19 iconic Power brands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish etc.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Reckitt Benckiser Graduate Assistant Brand Manager Recruitment
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager
Location: Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
- Want to power forward a powerbrand? As an Assistant Brand Manager at RB, you’ll have the freedom to make a big name even bigger.
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure RB do the same. You’ll:
- Support the setting and execution of an ambitious country commercial strategy
- Work with Supply, Sales, Area and Finance to hit and exceed our every target
- Put commercial plans into action
- Help develop consumer and shopper communications
- Contribute to new business development initiatives
- Deliver excellence in execution for equity, activation and innovation projects.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
- In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
How to Apply for the Job
All interested and qualified candidates should:
Click on the application link here to apply
Note: RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
VIEW OTHER 2020 RECRUITMENT PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels